Community Policing Committee
What is the CPC?
The Community Policing Committee is an all-volunteer organization dedicated to the enhancement of resident and neighborhood safety. This is accomplished by sponsoring and promoting programs beneficial to all residents of the Village.
Some of these programs are:
- Youth and Senior Services
- Crime Prevention Services
- Community Safety Updates
- National Night Out
To provide Safety to the Village of Midlothian residents through Communication, Education and fostering relationships with our Police Department. To uphold integrity in providing a secure community.
What we do:
- Assist our Midlothian Police Department in executing Crime Prevention campaigns for the entire community
- Village Wide Toy Drive: Our Committee provides toys at they holiday season to our local food pantries to serve those in need in our community.
- Police Appreciation Week: During National Police Week, we take time to honor the men and women in law enforcement who put their lives on the line every day to keep our communities safe. The week long recognition coincides with National Peace Officers Memorial Day—May 15—which President John F. Kennedy signed into law in 1962.
- Junk in the Trunk Sale: Brings our community together and provides a safe, convenient fundraiser for our committee.
How do I get involved?
For more information on the CPC, please email them at MidlothianCPC@gmail.com or visit their Facebook page.
See the village calendar for meeting dates, times and location.