Full-time employment is governed by the Fire and Police Commission of the Village of Midlothian.
Midlothian Fire Department is now accepting applications until 6/2/23 at 4pm.
Full-time Firefighter/Paramedic (Immediate openings)
To apply for this position for FREE and see requirements, please visit the following website: http://www.applytoserve.com
Part Time Firefighters/Paramedics
THE MIDLOTHIAN FIRE DEPARTMENT IS CURRENTLY
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR
PART TIME FIREFIGHTER / PARAMEDIC / EMT-B
Agency: Midlothian Fire Department
Location: 14801 S. Pulaski Road Midlothian IL, 60445
Position: Part-time Firefighter / Paramedic / EMT-B
Date: May 8, 2023
Pay Rate: Paramedic: $20.00 hr. and Paid Holidays
EMT-B: $17.00 hr. and Paid Holidays
Applicant must be at least 21 years of age, a US citizen, high school diploma or equivalent, clean background, valid Illinois driver’s license and a current physical with SCBA certification.
Minimum certification: FF II or Basic Operation Firefighter, EMT-Paramedic tested into the South Cook County EMS system or EMT-B, current CPR card and a current CPAT card.
Basic Job Responsibilities:
- Responds to fires, performs fire suppression, search and rescue, ventilation, salvage, and overhaul operations.
- Responds to medical emergencies and renders care in accordance with level of training to include Basic and Advanced life support procedures.
- Responds to incidents involving hazardous materials; assists in the mitigation of the material in accordance with level of training.
- Conducts routine inspections of apparatus and equipment for readiness;
- Performs routine maintenance and cleaning of the stations, apparatus & equipment.
- 12 or 24 hour shift selection (0700 hrs. - 0700 hrs.)
For more information regarding our part time firefighter EMT-B / Paramedic program, please contact Captain Jon Kucharski at (708) 489 - 4742 or email@example.com