- Why am I receiving a fire inspection?
- When do I schedule a new business / final for inspection inspection?
- Do I have to schedule an annual Inspection?
- What are the benefits of having a fire safety inspection?
- How much time will I have to make any necessary fire safety corrections?
- What are the typical fire safety violations that might be found?
- Can I be cited if I don’t comply?
- Do local ordinances and regulations apply if I meet the State Life Safety Code?
- What are your requirements for Commercial kitchen equipment inspections?
- What are the requirements for a fire alarm system?
Knox Home Boxes help first responders enter the home quickly, reduce property damage and make re-securing accessed property reliable, easier and faster. If you are interested in more information, please call 1-855-GET-KNOX or visit them online.
- Fire Prevention Inspection Information .pdf
- Midlothian Fire 911 Medical Information Form (PDF)
- Residential Carbon Monoxide Detectors Information (PDF)
- Residential Smoke Detectors Memo (PDF)
- January Fire Safety.pdf
- February Fire Safety.pdf
- March Fire Safety
- April Fire Safety.pdf
- May Fire Safety.pdf
- June Fire Safety.pdf
- July Fire safety.pdf
- Sept Fire Safety.pdf
- November 2023 Fire Safety.pdf
- December Fire Safety.pdf