Who takes care of Dead wildlife?

To report dead wildlife, contact Cook County Animal Control at 708-974-6140.

Show All Answers

1. Who can I contact about have a question/complaint about my garbage pickup, questions regarding bulk items or need additional garbage cans?
2. Do I need a Village sticker?
3. Does my Pet need a Pet tag?
4. Do I need a permit to have a Garage Sale?
5. How can I get a parking spot for the West Commuter Metra lot?
6. Is DMV open & what is their phone number?
7. Who do I report a pothole to on Pulaski?
8. Who do I contact if I need help paying my bill and need tax information?
9. Does Midlothian have a Senior Services facility?
10. Who takes care of Dead wildlife?
11. Who do I contact for tickets or court info, or Birth, Death & Marriage Certificates?
12. Can I rent a park or Raday Lodge?
13. Can I book Midlothian Meadows for a party?
14. Can I rent the Gazebo on the Village green?