The Village of Midlothian has adopted the following codes:
- 2018 International Building Code, amended
- 2018 International Residential Code, amended
- 2018 Chicago Electric Code, amended
- 2018 International Mechanical, Code amended
- 2014 Illinois Plumbing Code, amended
- 2018 Illinois Energy Conservation Code
- 2018 International Fuel Gas Code
- 2012 Green Construction Code – Repealed August 2021
- 2018 Illinois ADA
- Radon Resistant Construction Act – 420 ILCS 52/1
- NFPA 101 Life Safety Code 2009
View Village of Midlothian Municipal Building Code
It is understood that approval of plans submitted to the Building Department for review is a conditional approval only and construction shall be subject to compliance with Village of Midlothian Ordinances.
It is further understood that, in the event of conflict between the approved plans and provisions of the ordinances, the ordinance shall be the final authority.
History of Building Codes (PDF)