My sewer is backed up. What now?
Call our office during business hours. After hours or on weekends, call the Police Department's non-emergency number at (708) 385-2534. We will check our sewer main to make sure it is open. As you may know, the village is responsible for the sewer main only. The homeowner is responsible for the entire sewer service from the house all the way to the main, regardless of its location. Should you need a contractor, contact the Village Hall at (708) 389-0200 or the Building Department at (708) 385-8642 for a list of licensed and bonded contractors.

Show All Answers

1. What holidays delay garbage pick-up?
2. How do I report a power outage?
3. When is the next branch pick-up?
4. My sewer is backed up. What now?