14801 S. Pulaski Rd.
Ph: (708) 389-0200
Fx: (708) 389-0255
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
8:00am - 7:00pm
The village clerk's office keeps all of the official records for the Village of Midlothian, including the agendas and adopted minutes of city government meetings and copies of the Village of Midlothian ordinances.
The village clerk is also responsible for:
- Issuing of municipal licenses as required by local ordinance and state statute, including:
- Garage sale
- Real estate transfer stamps
- Preserving all contracts, bonds and oaths of office
- Publishing of all legal notices and filing and indexing all proceedings of the Village Board
- Safekeeping and maintaining all election records
- Registering voters