is celebrating their 2nd anniversary under new ownership! Stop in for service in the month of April, and say "I love Midlothian!" to receive 10% off your service.
Village ordinance prohibits dumping in the waterways and creeks.
8-2-16: DUMPING IN LAKES AND THE LIKE PROHIBITED
It shall be unlawful to deposit or throw any refuse or garbage or other material of any kind in any lake, creek, stream, pond, or other body of water within the village. (Ord. 1817, 12-12-2012)
is here, and you can help! Storm drains are not connected to the sanitary sewer system or treatment facilities. Urban runoff and the pollutants it carries flow directly into our creeks, canals and lakes.
How You Can Help
- Use dry cleanup methods, like brooms, mops or wire brushes, instead of using a hose.
- Store materials indoors or in covered areas.
- Keep dumpsters and trash cans closed.
- Recycle whenever possible.
- Wash vehicles at a commercial car wash.
- Clean up clippings from your regular lawn maintenance. Do not leave them or allow them to flow into a storm drain.
Find out more on our Storm Water Management page